Collision insurance provides protection for your truck, paying to repair or replace it if you collide with another vehicle or object, or if you roll or overturn your truck. Collision coverage is one of three options that, along with Comprehensive coverage and Fire and Theft with Combined Additional Coverage (CAC), makes up Physical Damage insurance.

Collision coverage is always sold with either Comprehensive insurance, which protects your vehicle in non-collision incidents, such as theft or vandalism, or Fire and Theft with CAC. If your vehicle is leased, then you are likely required to have Collision insurance.

We can work with you to determine what coverage best fits your needs. We’ll walk you through the process, every step of the way, to make sure you have the protection you need for peace of mind.

Contact Us

Our Partner Carriers.